How can Positive Education transform your teaching, your school, and your life? This multi-day course focuses on personal transformation through teaching practical skills that the science of Positive Psychology has shown can have a significant and lasting impact on wellbeing.
Dates: 19-21 September, 2018
Venue: Bavarian International School, Haimhausen Campus, Hauptstrasse 1, D-85778 Haimhausen, Germany
Participants will gain a thorough insight into the science of Positive Psychology and explore ten foundational concepts drawn from Geelong Grammar School’s whole-school Positive Education programme.
There will also be opportunities throughout the course to discuss and explore ideas to bring Positive Education alive in your school context.
Participants will learn skills that:
- Sustain positive relationships
- Prolong positive emotions
- Foster mindfulness and build resilience
- Enable the state of flow
- Cultivate a growth mindset
- Promote a deeper understanding of one’s meaning and purpose
- Increase awareness of character strengths in self and others